List of products by brand Joseph Perrier

On land which stretches all the way from Hautvillers right up to the majestic Marne River, wine-making magic happens daily, producing the very best champagne from twelve hectares of hill-side Pinot Meunier. Seven of these hectares (packed into one parcel) are famously protected by a special sprayed water practice – a technique which successfully keeps the spring from freezing the vines.

In total, the house own an impressive 21 hectares – a number which takes care of 30% of the champagne production. The remaining 70% is derived from as many as 30 crus, which can be found on The Mountain of Reims, and on all this land is an expanse of wine presses, settling vats and specialist cellars, working harmoniously to create that blend many of us so know and love. From La Côte des Blancs to Vitry, professional winegrowers take care of the land – the knowledge passed down over the years from father to son – and ensure a consistency which is famously impressive.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Search again what you are looking for

Just start searching...
close Shopping Cart
close Shopping Cart

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password